The relaunched mobile lending app of Zedvance Finance has come with ten enhanced features that make the app more user-friendly in order to provide fast and convenient loans to millions of Nigerians as it continues to redefine the app into a lifestyle product.
The ten features of the app tagged, MoneyPal with a redesigned user interface, simplified application process and access to more nano loans are:
- Access to more nano loans: New and existing customers can now get up to N100,000 nano loans within minutes on the app. This is accessible to both non-salary earners and salary earners within 18-55 years with an active bank account, BVN, email and phone number.
- Enhanced security: Biometric sign-in option is now available on the updated app to keep the user account more secure.
- Better User Experience: It offers a more user-friendly interface, ensuring that you don’t lose your place within the app.
- In-app notifications: This feature would enable us to stay more connected with you and give prompt product updates.
- Loan performance dashboard: User can now check their credit history and learn more about their loans.
- More flexibility: New and existing customers can now repay your nano loans within 15 – 90 days, depending on the loan amount selected.
- Data Protection: In full compliance with the CBN’s data privacy regulation.
- Now available on App Store (iOS):iPhone users can now download and apply for instant cash on MoneyPal App. It’s available for free and can be easily downloaded on App Store.
- More user rewards: All users can now enjoy more benefits for referring their friends. The referral program is a point-based system. This means that the more people you refer, the more points you receive. You can exchange your points for an item in our gift shop once you have reached the maximum redeemable number of points.
- Unique virtual account: You can instantly pay off your loans through a unique, personalized account number created for each user on the MoneyPal app. The virtual account number is on the homepage dashboard.
Commenting on the upgraded MoneyPal app, the Managing Director of Zedvance Finance Limited, Mr. Ever Obi noted that the app comes with fascinating new features that would provide a top-notch and seamless digital lending experience for its existing and potential customers.
“Zedvance Finance has always been at the forefront of providing best-in-class financial solutions to its customers; we are very excited to relaunch the MoneyPal app to also serve millions of both salary and non-salary earners in Nigeria.
“MoneyPal was redesigned in response to extensive consumers’ feedback and changing user trends, with a focus on simplicity, security, availability, and speed. We upgraded the mobile app to meet our consumer financial lifestyle as a customer-centric business. That’s why we are rolling out the new app with the #MadeForMore campaign,” he said.
Also, Head of Product Marketing and Brand Communications, Zedvance Finance, Mr. Lukmon Oloyede said, the company intends to serve one million new users through the mobile app and other digital channels.
“We will continue to develop our digital proposition even further over the next months – exceeding the expectations of our customers whilst improving our customer experience,” he said.
He also hinted that the company will be announcing an Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) code lending option and asset financing (Buy Now, Pay Later) service this year.