In order to revolutionize and democratize e-learning in Nigeria and indeed Africa, a firm has decided to launch Educatial, which it says creates great institutions, unlocks the great potentials of Africa’s young population and creates wealth among the people.
The launch of Educatial platform is coming as Android phones, e-learning tablets, laptops and other modern gadgets are now available to students to aid their studies. Thus, shifting emphasis from predominantly physical classrooms as centres of learning to online classrooms in smartphones and other devices of the user.
Highlights of Educatial
- Educatial was developed by indigenous systems engineers. It is an exciting software-as-a-service ecosystem platform for the education sector focused on transforming learning for present and future generations.
- Educatial provides a ‘one-stop-shop’ including hardware, software, infrastructure, hosting and support. Its focus is on teaching learners how to learn, training professionals in career-focused skills and equipping educators for success.
- Educatial will engage the youths and help them acquire the relevant skills that will empower them to play on the global stage and hence curb excessive migration to other developed countries otherwise known as japa in search of better education and good-paying jobs.
- Educatial developed 20 uniquely different but interconnected educational tools that are engaging, effective, impactful and fun but at the same time are useful in community-led learning.
- Educatial will birth young professional billionaires in media, film making and other content creation hubs. Universities and other educational institutions will be able to exponentially increase their internally generated revenues through some of our digital bouquet without taxing students and their guardians.
Speaking at the launch yesterday in Ikeja, Chairman and Founder of Educatial, Mr. Francis Muofunanya, noted that globally, education, like every other sphere of life, has over the years, witnessed great evolution in methods and content of teaching and learning. Thus, the need for the launch of Educatial.
“Today is a special day in my life, the life of our organization and educational development in Nigeria. I stand on the threshold of history as we undertake this journey of discovery to usher in quality and affordable education at all levels: primary, post-primary and tertiary – in Nigeria, Africa and beyond through our digital platform,” an excited Francis said.
He argued that as more learning happens online, education is overwhelmed and in need of a learning ecosystem that provides a unified solution to all aspects of learning.