Zoho Corporation has reinforced its support for the growth of the Small and Medium Enterprise community by announcing that it will be offering its online invoicing solution, Zoho Invoice for free to SMEs that allow them to simplify billing and payment processes and ultimately, receive payments faster.
According to Zoho, the service will be completely free of cost to further extend the company’s support for small and medium-sized enterprises.
“We launched Zoho Invoice in 2008, with the goal of providing a fully customizable invoicing solution for businesses of all sizes. Since then we’ve grown to millions of users worldwide. Through the migration from paper-based invoicing to digital invoicing we’ve seen the need for simplified billing to fit the customized needs of the SME community,” said Andrew Bourne, Regional Manager, Africa.
He added that Zoho’s roots are centered around helping the SME community which has supported Zoho from the beginning, stressing that SMEs have had to undergo several challenges from the global pandemic.
“We hope to offer Zoho Invoice for free continues to help businesses rebuild and grow amongst challenging times that they face today and for the future,” Andrew noted further.
Key benefits of Zoho Invoice include:
- Simplified billing: Businesses can create and send fully customized, professional invoices within minutes. Invoices can be sent automatically if they are recurring in nature.
- Tax Handling: Businesses can track the tax levied on every transaction with tax summary reports to assist with tax filing.
- Streamlined payment collection: Payments can be collected quickly and securely online through Debit/Credit Cards and PayPal.
- Automated payment reminders: Based on customizable settings, the system will automatically send payment reminders to customers through email.
- Effortless expense tracking: Expenses can be recorded automatically by scanning the bill or receipt using the Zoho Invoice mobile app.
- Client portal: Businesses can allow their customers to keep track of all relevant invoices, projects and make payments through the client portal.
- Time tracking: Businesses can manage multiple projects, track time and accurately bill their customers.
- Instant reports: Businesses have access to 30+, real-time reports that provide insights into key financial metrics such as best-selling products, invoice statuses, pending payments, and more.
- Mobile apps: Zoho Invoice is available on the web or as a fully functional, downloadable mobile app available for all devices.