Juniper Research, the organizer of the annual Future Digital Awards for telco Innovation has released portal to apply for this year’s event.
They have also released categories for the awards aim to reward the most innovative vendors and solutions in the fast-paced mobile communications market.
These This year’s Telco Innovation Future Digital Awards cover the following categories:
Enterprise Telco Innovation
- Best Carrier Billing Solution (Platinum & Gold)
- Best Steering of Roaming Solution (Platinum & Gold)
- Best RCS Provider (Platinum & Gold)
- Best Mobile Video Solution (Platinum)
- Best CCaaS (Contact Centre-as-a-Service) Solution (Platinum & Gold)
- Best Conversational AI Solution (Platinum & Gold)
- Best Conversational Commerce Solution (Platinum & Gold)
- CPaaS (Communications Platform-as-a-Service) Provider of the Year (Platinum & Gold)
Operator & Network Innovation
- Best Digital Transformation Project in Telco (Platinum)
- Network Virtualisation Innovation of the Year (Platinum & Gold)
- Best Operator 5G Solution (Platinum & Gold)
- Best Cellular IoT Initiative (Platinum & Gold)
- Best 5G Roaming Service Provider (Platinum & Gold)
Security & Fraud Innovation
- Best Robocall Mitigation Solution (Platinum & Gold)
- Best Mobile Identity Solution (Platinum & Gold)
- Best SMS Firewall (Platinum & Gold)
- Best Financial Clearing Solution (Platinum & Gold)
- Best Flash Call Authentication Solution (Platinum)
While the rest of the awards focus on products, the Judges’ Choice awards assess people and companies that contribute the most to telecommunications industry.
- Mover & Shaker in Telco Innovation
- Excellence in Telco Innovation
Entrants can apply for the awards here: https://www.juniperresearch.com/future-digital-awards/telco-innovation
Entries close on the 3rd December, before being assessed by Juniper Research’s expert panel of analysts. The awards will be announced on the 25th January 2022.
Since 2008, the Future Digital Awards have been awarded to tech companies at the forefront of their respective fields: companies that deliver imaginative and innovative products or services that have the potential to disrupt their ecosystems and provide significant benefits to their target audience.