The newly announced Advanced Automation by Acronis will help MSPs transition from simple break-fix services to cloud-centric, subscription-based services that require a new approach to billing and contract management.
The new cloud-centric platform, purpose-built for small and midsize MSPs, improves customer billing, reduces complexity, and maximizes revenues.
“New use cases for native automation solutions continue to emerge in the IT industry and Acronis offers a product that allows MSPs around the world to automate their operations and make better, data-driven decisions. Whether emerging as a startup or evolving to maturity, Acronis Advanced Automation helps service providers control and grow their managed service business”, said Patrick Pulvermueller, CEO at Acronis.
Advanced Automation offers MSPs robust capabilities to fuel business growth, including error-free invoices and billing, an integrated service desk, automated time tracking, and support for subscription-based services.
These capabilities, according to Acronis enable:
- Increased efficiency: Advanced Automation helps MSPs streamline workflows, automate repetitive tasks, and reduce manual effort, allowing for a greater focus on high-value activities.
- Reduced friction in business operations: Advanced Automation simplifies support for subscription-based services.
- Improved productivity: Advanced Automation provides a single platform for managing customer data, tickets, projects, and billing, so MSPs can save time and effort to ultimately deliver faster, more effective services.
- Enhanced customer and employee satisfaction: Advanced Automation helps MSPs better manage customer interactions, and improve communication and responsiveness, leading to an increase in customer satisfaction.
- Greater profitability: Advanced Automation automates processes and reduces manual efforts, which allows MSPs to improve their operational efficiency and profitability.